HIV prevalence and risk behaviors among male clients of female sex workers in Yunnan, China Prostitutes Kaiyuan
- Telephones of Escort Kaiyuan China 2036337
- Caged until 'broken': life for Mumbai's prostitutes (video)
- Phone numbers of Whores Kaiyuan China Liaoning 2036337
The Kaiyuan of sexual transmission of HIV infection among injection and non-injection Prostitutes users. The questionnaire took about 15 minutes to complete.
This study also provides rare insight into the characteristics and risk behaviours of male clients of FSWs, a traditionally difficult group to access given their transient nature and the illegality of commercial sex in China. In China men often exercise greater decision-making power regarding condom use during sex, which has strong implications for client-side condom interventions. For instance, a recent systematic review reported a 2-fold increased risk of syphilis among low-paid FSWs . Journal of International Women's Studies 7: Methods Convenience sampling methods were used to recruit clients using FSW-client and client-client networks.
Telephones of Escort Kaiyuan China 2036337
For the purpose of data analysis in the current study, we dichotomized ethnicity into Han and non-Han, marital status into ever married and never married, and education attainment into less than middle school versus at least middle school. Sex Transm Dis
Caged until 'broken': life for Mumbai's prostitutes
Phone numbers of Whores Kaiyuan China Liaoning 2036337
Struggling Kaiyuan the low end of the commercial sex hierarchy, they Prostitutes fragile in both physical and psychological well-beings with problems of partner violence e. Our findings indicate complex associations between fears and background characteristics as well as unique associations between different fears and various HIV-related behaviors. Fear of HIV infection was significantly associated with consistent use of condoms with clients. October 17, just click for source border="3">
Chin J Epidemiol.
- View Article Google Scholar 4.
- The relationship between fear of HIV Kaiyuan and condom use with clients is consistent with existing theoretical and empirical studies on psychological fears.
- In all,
- Health Educ Behav
- Beijing China MInistry of Health. Kaiyuan
- In addition, there was a disparity between high-paid and low-paid sex workers in both disease prevalence burden in each year and the overall trends during the study period.